For riders seeking endurance and longevity, the Michelin Pro4 Endurance is a beefed up version of the popular Pro4, with improved puncture resistance.
In 1891 the Michelin Brothers helped repair a puncture suffered by a cyclist outside their factory, and since then the Michelin name has become synonymous with top quality tyres, innovative designs and racing performance.
- Long life and reinforced protection.
- The longest service life in the PRO4 range.
- Reinforced protection against cuts and punctures.
- 15% improvement in wet grip compared with Krylion.
- Specific dual-compound tread, developed to ensure high wear resistance and yet grip when leaning the bike over.
- The combination of the 110 TPI casing with the reinforcement from bead to bead ensure extreme resistance to perforations and cuts.
|Tyre Size||700 x 23c|