With a hiking sole and an oiled leather and textile upper for sophistication, this Merrell Moab Rover Mid Waterproof Mens Walking Boot is ready for camping and cabins, but transitions well to urban landscapes where traction and rugged good looks can get you places…lots of them. Your feet will feel dry in cushioned comfort tackling the all day demands of your winter days.
- Waterproof oily Leather upper with die cut rubber heel for durability.
- Mesh lining treated with M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odour before it starts for fresh smelling feet.
- M-Select DRY waterproof membrane construction, seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you’re on the move.
- Bellow Tongue keeps out debris.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Moulded nylon arch shank.
- Removable EVA footbed.
- Compression moulded EVA foot frame provides cushioning.
- 5mm sole lug depth.
- Vibram® outsole.
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|