|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
SCULTURA & REACTO
LIGHT, AERODYNAMIC, AND COMPETITIVE
Already the last version of our SCULTURA featured great stiffness and convincing comfort values. Weight and aerodynamics however still were improvable. Our engineers took the opportunity to develop this bike completely new from scratch. The result is an unprecedented masterpiece that sets new standards. The top-level version even is the lightest serially produced road bike in the world, at the time of writing. Thanks to a ground-braking production technology, the new “CF5” carbon frame weighs only 690 g in frame size S/M. Aero-values just below our REACTO and outstanding saddle-comfort give the SCULTURA an overall performance that has yet to be equaled.
Even more aero-oriented is the REACTO. Oncoming air provides the greatest resistance by far, with a value of about 73%. Racers need to turn the pedals quickly to overcome this in order to attain their desired speed. Blessed is the biker who does this on a MERIDA REACTO, once again one of the most aerodynamic road bikes in the world in 2016. Aggressive looks and geometry, high-quality specs and superb stiffness ensure that the REACTO simply takes your breath away – in the best sense. Striking “NACA Fastback” tube profiles, with a cut-off teadrop shape, are the aerodynamic foundation, joined by direct mount brakes, internal cable routing as well as a perfectly integrated seatpost with „Integrated Clamp“- and „Flip Flop Head“ technologies.
- DOUBLE CHAMBER TECHNOLOGY: Integrated reinforcing rib separates highly stressed carbon-tubes into 2 individual chambers; bending strength and hit-resistance are getting improved.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: NANO-particles reinforce the epoxy-based matrix structure - for up to 40% improved hit-resitance.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: External butted head-tube with huge dimensioned 1.5” lower head-set and matching taper-steerer fork.
- INTERNAL CABLE: Brake or shifting-cables routed internally through the frame’s tubes. Clean and improved outlook, wi
- FLEX-STAY: Special shaped seat- and/or chain-stays improve vibration-damping and create noticeable comfort.
- AWS: Anti Wrinkle System – through three dimensional shaped silicone inserts, which will be removed after the manufacturing process, the internal surface of the carbon monocoque gets significantly improved. Less wrinkles create higher stiffness and improve durability.
- CARBON FORK: Front fork made of carbon composite material; at some models 100% made of carbon composite.
- DI2 READY: Like WorldTour pro riders, more and more technology-loving road riders trust in Shimano’s electronic Di2 shifting system, which is characterized by high reliability and efficient, effortless operability. Bikes/frames with the symbol “Di2 Ready” are optimally prepared for the installation of this technology – especially with a battery mounting possibility below the chain stay or in the seat post.
- Merida Super Aero 38mm deep section rims
- Shimano 105 drivetrain components
- Semi-compact, 52/36t chainset
More information is available in the the details tab.
|Frame||Aero Carbon Frame, Nano Matrix And Flax Fibres. Tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing, Carbon Dropouts And Integrated Seat Clamp.|
|Fork||Full Carbon Fork With Tapered Steerer And Direct Brake Mounting - Pro With Double Chamber Technology|
|Derailleur (Front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano 105|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 - Direct Mount|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer Pro 52-36|
|Cassette||Shimano 5800 11-28|
|Hub Front||Alloy Quick Release|
|Hub Rear||Alloy Quick Release|
|Rims||Merida Super Aero 38mm Deep|
|Handlebar||Merida - Oversize Clamp - Compact Drop|
|Stem||Merida Pro - Oversize Clamp - Carbon Face Plate - 5 Degree|
|Headset||B47-4856 Bearing Neck Pro|
|Saddle||Merida Sport Pro|
|Seatpost||Reacto Race Carbon With S-Flex Technology (Di2 Battery Ready)|
|Number of Gears||22|
|Approximate Weight||9.4KG - 54cm|