|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Merida 2015 Ride Alloy 400 Road Bike
The Merida 2015 Ride Alloy 400 Road Bike in Team Lampre Replica colours is made from ProLite 66 Triple Butted Aluminium alloy, with Shimano 105 gears and Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels.
Merida have grown over 40 years to become one of the world’s largest bicycle manufacturers. They have built up enough experience and tradition to product some of the finest bikes available.
- Merida Road Carbon Race fork to absorb road buzz.
- Externally butted headtube with a mighty 1.5“ steering bearing at the lower end and a weight-saving 1 1/8” steering bearing at the upper end; delivered with matching Taper Shaft fork. Results: Superb stiffness data and precise steering performance.
- MERIDA’s premium alloy represents extremely durable and light aluminium of high-end quality. Triple-butted wall thicknesses result not only in exciting frame designs: First of all, they offer an optimum Stiffness-to-Weight (STW) ratio.
- Besides top functionality, MERIDA frames also have to offer a convincing visual appearance. The second welding process during Smooth Welding evens the connecting welding seam – an elaborate concept for a brilliant look without compromises to stability.
- Elaborately shaped frame designs with special inlets and outlets for internally routed brake and/or shifter cables. “Clean” in a double sense: The bike looks uncluttered while the cables are protected effectively from moisture and dirt.
- Due to a large cable exit in the down tube, “Down Tube Exit” additionally puts an end to awkward handling of internally routed cables.
- Full Spec in Details tab.
Buy Merida bikes from Start Cycles for free professional bike build and delivery.
|Frame||ProLite 66 Triple Butted|
|Fork||Road carbon Race|
|Derailleur (Front)||Shimano 105 D|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano 105 GS|
|Brakes||Merida Road Pro|
|Crankset||Shimano RS500 50-34|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-5800-11 11-32|
|Hub Front||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Hub Rear||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Rims||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Tyres||Maxxis Dolemites 25 fold|
|Handlebar||Merida Anatomic road OS|
|Stem||MERIDA pro CF OS -5|
|Headset||Big Conoid S-bearing neck pro|
|Saddle||Merida Race 5|
|Seatpost||MERIDA carbon H SB15 27.2|
|Number of Gears||22|