|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Merida 2015 Ride Alloy 300 Road Bike
The Merida 2015 Ride Alloy 300 Road Bike is made from ProLite 66 Triple Butted Aluminium alloy, with Shimano Tiagra gears for smooth, reliable shifting.
Merida have grown over 40 years to become one of the world’s largest bicycle manufacturers. They have built up enough experience and tradition to product some of the finest bikes available.
- Merida Road Carbon Race fork to absorb road buzz.
- Externally butted headtube with a mighty 1.5“ steering bearing at the lower end and a weight-saving 1 1/8” steering bearing at the upper end; delivered with matching Taper Shaft fork. Results: Superb stiffness data and precise steering performance.
- Besides top functionality, MERIDA frames also have to offer a convincing visual appearance. The second welding process during Smooth Welding evens the connecting welding seam – an elaborate concept for a brilliant look without compromises to stability.
- Elaborately shaped frame designs with special inlets and outlets for internally routed brake and/or shifter cables. “Clean” in a double sense: The bike looks uncluttered while the cables are protected effectively from moisture and dirt.
- Due to a large cable exit in the down tube, “Down Tube Exit” additionally puts an end to awkward handling of internally routed cables.
- Full Spec in Details tab.
Buy Merida bikes from Start Cycles for free professional bike build and delivery.
|Frame||ProLite 66 Triple Butted|
|Fork||Road carbon comp|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra Dual control|
|Derailleur (Front)||Shimano TIAGRA D|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano TIAGRA SS|
|Brakes||Merida Road Comp|
|Crankset||Shimano TIAGRA 50-34|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-4600-10 12-30|
|Hub Front||Road seal Bearing|
|Hub Rear||Road seal Bearing|
|Rims||Merida comp 20 pair|
|Tyres||Maxxis Detonator 25|
|Handlebar||Merida Anatomic road OS|
|Stem||MERIDA pro OS -5|
|Headset||Big Conoid semi neck pro|
|Saddle||Merida Race 5|
|Seatpost||MERIDA carbon H SB15 27.2|
|Number of Gears||20|