|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Merida 2015 Reacto Carbon 5000 Road Bike
The Merida 2015 Reacto Carbon 5000 Road Bike boasts an Aero Carbon frame with Flax Fibres, designed for ultimate performance.
Merida have grown over 40 years to become one of the world’s largest bicycle manufacturers. They have built up enough experience and tradition to product some of the finest bikes available.
- To increase the quality of the used material, Merida utilizes Nano Matrix Carbon: The carbon mats are enriched with special nanoparticles which strengthen the matrix of the epoxy resin. In this way, the impact resistance of the final component construction can be increased successfully by up to 40 %.
- Externally butted headtube with a mighty 1.5“ steering bearing at the lower end and a weight-saving 1 1/8” steering bearing at the upper end; delivered with matching Taper Shaft fork.
- Elaborately shaped frame designs with special inlets and outlets for internally routed brake and/or shifter cables. “Clean” in a double sense: The bike looks uncluttered while the cables are protected effectively from moisture and dirt.
- Using nature as a role model, Merida have refined the construction of different carbon components successfully with special bio flax fibres which impress particularly with one interesting feature: highly effective vibration damping. Like rigid carbon forks, the rearstays of road bikes or MTB hardtails turn into genuine comfort wonders when these natural fibres are woven into the per se torsion-resistant carbon matrix.
- Anti Wrinkle System (AWS) – Merida utilizes specific mould inserts which reduce the wrinkling considerably. Result: More stiffness and durability but less weight.
- Merida Carbon forks delight with outstanding vibration damping as well as with superb braking and lateral stiffness. Reliable steering and braking performance in every situation.
- Thanks to the “Flip Flop” head for the saddle, the seating angles of the Reacto Dura-Ace can be modified optimally.
- The special “NACA Fastback” tube profiles, particularly at the down-tube, seat-tube, and seat-stay sections, the drop-shaped tube designs with their cropped rear ends are aerodynamically optimal.
- The “Integrated Seat Post Clamp” is much more than just a visual highlight: This special kind of seat-post clamping minimizes turbulences at the top tube’s end efficiently and thereby saves important power reserves.
- Full Spec in Details tab.
Buy Merida bikes from Start Cycles for free professional bike build and delivery.
|Fork||Reacto Carbon pro-direct|
|Derailleur (Front)||Shimano Ultegra D|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano Ultegra SS|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer Pro 52-36 386|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-5800-11 11-28|
|Hub Front||Formula Road Bearing|
|Hub Rear||Formula Road Bearing|
|Rims||Merida super AERO 38|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 25 fold|
|Handlebar||FSA Gossamer compact OS|
|Stem||MERIDA pro CF OS -5|
|Headset||Big Conoid-insert neck pro|
|Saddle||Prologo Kappa 2|
|Seatpost||Reacto Aero carbon Race|
|Number of Gears||22|