The Solyte midsole material consists of a spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA or EVA and features enhanced durability. The same material is used for a firmer, more stable platform feel. The rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows for movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
The Personal Heel Fit consists of three layers of memory foam lined in the collar that mould to the heel of the wearer, creating a unique fit.An Impact Guidance System allows the foot to perform in a more natural manner, enhancing the natural gait.
- This lightweight and low profile shoes is great for offensive field hockey players
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit) - 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to your heel creating a personalised fit
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner that can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Impact Guidance System - Linked category specific compeonentry that enhances the foots natural gait
- Solyte 65 Lasting - Employs 65 degree Solyte lasting material for a firmer more stable platform feel
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL - Trustic system
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also has enhanced cushioning and durability
|Model Number||P232Y 9084|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Green|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|