The Nike Free RN Distance Men's Running Shoe features Lunarlon cushioning with large hexagonal flex grooves for more natural motion with the soft comfort you need for longer runs. The natural-motion outsole features hexagonal flex grooves that offer six points of flexibility, allowing your feet to move the way they were meant to.
The lightweight Lunarlon cushioning system delivers miles of soft responsiveness. It fuses soft foam and a lightweight Phylon carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush comfort and durable support to go the distance. Single-layer, engineered knit helps keep your feet cool, while Flywire cables integrated with the laces wrap your arch for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Hexagonal cuts into the midsole deliver optimal flexibility.
- Lularlon cushioning in the midsole for supreme comfort.
- Minimal upper provides ultra-lightweight comfort.
- Anatomical heel rolls with the ground to promote a natural range of motion.
- Hexagonal cuts in the outsole provide excellent flexibility.
- Weight: 8.8 oz.(men's size 10) Offset: 4mm Last: QD-39.
|Model Number||827115 601|
|Manufacturer Colour||Team Red / Off White / University Red|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Shoe Collection||Nike Free|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|