|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Mavic R-SYS SLR Wheelset is the lightest clincher wheelset from Mavic, and now comes with an even wider, deeper rim.
This wheel is superlight thanks to the ISM weight reduction, carbon spokes and superlight bearings and axles. As well as being super light, this wheel also has a high efficiency and energy transfer, which is due to the taller rim profile and lateral stiffness produced by the spokes. Available in Black with Shimano or Campagnolo compatible freehubs.
- Rim: 24mm/26mm high asymmetrical Maxtal rims with SUP joint, Fore drilling, Exalith 2 brake track, ISM 4D weight reduction and 6.5mm valve hole. Recommend tyre 23 – 32mm
- Spokes: Tracomp tubular Carbon fibre (front and rear non-drive side) and double butted bladed straight pull Zicral (rear drive side) spokes with Fore integrated aluminium nipples laced radial front and rear non-drive side and 2-cross rear drive-side
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano or SRAM (non-XD) cassettes - excl. Campagnolo.
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 16/20
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: QRM Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer:BR601 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with Yksion Pro Griplink/Powerlink tyres (23c, single compound, 127 TPI, front kevlar and rear nylon breaker, max 7.7/110 PSI), BR601 QR, Exalith brake pads, computer magnet, multifunctional wrench, tracomp ring tool and user guide
- Weight: 1295g (wheels, pair) 380g (tyres, pair)