Not every rider wants a completely rigid shoe all the time and if endurance is more your thing then comfort is going to be as big a factor as power transfer.
And that’s what makes Ksyrium Pro such a good choice. The carbon composite outsole provides excellent rigidity when you do need to step on the power, but it also allows your feet to move naturally throughout your ride.
Meanwhile the Endofit™ tongue surrounds your foot giving you what we call The Glove Effect. This ‘glove’ also means the tongue can’t move around in the shoe so it won’t slide sideways during a ride. And holding everything in place is the Ergo dial lacing system and Ergo strap, which combine to give you great support with easy, accurate adjustment.
- Energy transfer - Energy Carbon Comp Outsole provides stiffness when you push on the pedals/ Index Energy Transfer 60
- Fit - Ergo Dial system combined with Ergo Strap offer precise foothold with easy, highly accurate adjustment
- Energy Carbon Comp Outsole - Light, stiff and thin carbon reinforcement
- Composite glass fibre and nylon insert with carbon for increased stiffness
- Ergo Dial - Lightweight dial retention system with fast and accurate adjustment
- Endofit™ Tongue - Endofit construction is an internal fit sleeve designed to closey hug the foot in exactly key places for maximum comfort
- OrthoLite® - High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
- Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite® - The dual density inner sole designed with OrthoLite® foam and arch support provides an excellent foot support and stability
- Ergo Strap - Highly functional Ergo Strap
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Black / Racing Red|