|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith SL Wheelset is the ideal wheelset for riders after a racers responsiveness with lightweight performance. The rims are smoother and deeper then ever before.
The wheels responsiveness is optimized thanks to the rear Tracomp lacing which increases stiffness and the combination of the new Griplink/Powerlink Pro tyres. The wheel also has improved aerodynamics at low weight due to the rounder ISM 4D rims that reduce drag and the front double butted Zicral and rear carbon Tracomp spokes. Available in Black with Shimano or Campagnolo compatible freehubs.
- Rim: 24mm/26mm high asymmetrical Maxtal rims with SUP joint, Fore drilling, Exalith 2 brake track, ISM 4D weight reduction and 6.5mm valve hole. Recommend tyre 23 – 32mm
- Spokes: Double butted Zicral bladed straight pull (front and rear non-drive side) and Tracomp Carbon Fibre (rear drive side) spokes with Fore integrated aluminium nipples laced radial front and rear non-drive side and 2-cross rear drive-side
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano or SRAM cassettes (excl. Campagnolo)
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 18/20
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: QRM+ Adjustable Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR601 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with Yksion Pro Griplink/Powerlink tyres (25c, single compound, 127 TPI, front kevlar and rear nylon breaker, max 7.7 bar – 110PSI), BR601 QR, Exalith brake pads, multifunction adjustment wrench, tracomp ring tool and user guide
- Weight: 1355g (wheel, pair) 420g (tyre, pair)