|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Ksyrium Pro Exalith Wheelset 2016 from Mavic has a stealth new outlook and superior Exalith braking performance combined with the legend that is Ksyrium Pro.
The wheels have an optimized stiffness thanks to the stiff and strong Zicral spokes which have been laced radial on the front and Isopulse on the rear, which gives a better wheel stability. By using Zicral spokes it also keeps the weight down which has been ensured throughout the rest of the wheel by using ISM 3D extralight rims along with a light hub system. All of this gives the rider the proven Mavic quality and durability from the Strong rim to the high quality adjustable QRM+ bearings and refine Zicral spokes. Available in Black with either Shimano or Campagnolo compatible freehubs.
- Rim: 22mm/25mm asymmetrical Maxtal clincher rims with SUP joint, Fore drilling, Exalith 2 brake track, ISM 3D weight reduction and a 6.5mm valve hole. Recommended for 23mm – 32mm tyres
- Spokes: Bladed straight pull Zicral spokes, front double butted with Fore integrated Aluminium nipples, laced front radial and rear Isopulse
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano or SRAM cassettes (excl. Campagnolo)
- Hub Shell: Front carbon with aluminium flanges and rear aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 18/20
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: QRM+ Adjustable Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR601 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with Yksion Pro Griplink/Powerlink tyres (25c, single compound, 127 TPI, front kevlar and rear nylon breaker, max 7.7 bar – 110PSI), BR601 QR, Exalith brake pads, multifunction adjustment wrench and user guide
- Weight: 1395g (wheels, pair) 420g (tyres, pair)