|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Wheelset 2016 carries the legacy of the Ksyrium family, now with wider rims for improved ride quality and with a stepped up finish quality.
The improved ride quality is thanks to the 17mm internal rim width which allows for increased air volume. This teamed with the large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increases comfort, rolling efficiency and grip. The oversized Zicral spokes and fore drilling improves lateral stiffness as well as provides a sustained durability. The weight is kept down by using ISM 4D rim machining and the Yksion tyres.
- Rim: Maxtal clincher, 24mm high front, 26mm rear (asymmetrical) with SUP joint and fore drilling. UB Control brake track, 6.5mm valve hole diameter, recommended tyres 25 to 32mm
- Spokes: Zicral straight pull bladed, front double butted spokes with fore integrated aluminium nipples. Laced radial (front) and isopulse (rear)
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano and SRAM (excl. Campagnolo)
- Hub Shell: Carbon with aluminium flanges (front), aluminium (rear)
- Spoke Holes: 18/20
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: Adjustable Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR601 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with Yksion Pro GripLink (front) PowerLink (rear) tyres (single compound, 127TPI, Kevlar (front) and Nylon (rear) breaker, 700×25c, 110PSI max PSI), BR601 QR’s, multifunction adjustment wrench and user guide
- Weight: 1475g (wheels, pair) 420g (tyres, pair)