|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
For over a decade, Ksyrium Elite has stood for high reliability, light weight and versatility, utilising the same high-tech features from the Ksyrium Pro SL but at an even more attractive price-point. Mavic’s exclusive and patented Fore Drilling creates a strong and durable connection of the spokes to the rim while our innovative Isopulse lacing improves stability and lateral stiffness under heavy loads such as sprinting or climbing.
The 2016 Ksyrium Elite Road Wheelset from Mavic now has a completely redesigned rim which is wider due to a 2mm internal width increase. This gives the tyre a larger surface area to improve both comfort and rolling efficiency and in turn increases the air volume by 18 percent which means; lower rolling resistance, more comfortable and better puncture performance. The puncture performance is improved because of the bigger gap between the road and the edge of the rim, which reduces the chance of pinch flats or snake-bite style punctures. The best thing about all of this is that this performance is that there is no weight increase, down to the ISM4D patented technology. Staying true to the Elite philosophy, to offer the best technology available where it really matters, ISM4D leaves the exact amount of material around the spokes to maximise the balance between durability, strength and weight. The result is a wide yet super-light rim at just 405g. The finish has also been updated and upgraded using a combination of matt and gloss contrasting to compliment the high performance and technology of the wheelset. To finish the kit off it will come fitted with the Yksion Pro tyre. The Yksion Pro Griplink is optimised for front wheel use thanks to its sticky compound, water evacuation tread pattern and super strong Kevlar flat protection, it will keep you safe on any road surface and in all weather conditions. The 11-Speed rear wheel comes with the Yksion Pro Powerlink with its specially designed compound, supple nylon reinforced casing and tread pattern to increase rolling efficiency. The result is not only a fast and dependable performing tyre system but one that is also extremely light weight at just 210g in a generous and comfortable 25mm width.
- Rim: Maxtal, 17 mm internal rim width with ISM4D Technology and a SUP joint. Height: 24mm Front, 26 Asymmetrical Rear. 6.5mm valve hole diameter. UB Control brake track
- Spokes: Double butted steel straight pull bladed spokes with Fore integrated aluminium nipples. Laced radially front, isopulse rear
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel 11-Speed for Campagnolo ONLY (excl Shimano and SRAM)
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 18/20, Fore Drilling
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR301 quick releases
- Extra Features: Yksion Pro Griplink (front) and Powerlink (Rear). Single compound, 127TPI casing, 110psi max pressure. Front Kevlar breaker, rear nylon breaker. 700×25c (25-622)
- Weight: 2270g (pair inc. tyres).