|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
We all know that riding up the mountains and ripping back down, whether it be for racing or just for fun, is the essence of mountain biking. We also know that in those situations you must have the full trust of your ride, and for that exact reason the Crossmax XL Pro LTD 27.5" Wheelset from Mavic is the perfect match between the bike and the ground no matter how steep or how technical it is. SRAM XD drives.
This wheelset was built with toughness and dynamics in mind, a 23mm wide internal rim (27mm external) has been specially made to be more impact resistant and features ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) machining to reduce weight and inertia. This wheelset is more playful, easier to handle, and helps save energy both going up and slowing down. The wheels have 24 Alloy Zicral spokes to ensure stiffness and strength. Because the rear wheel is to transfer all of your energy to the ground it is laced radially on the drive side which also helps improve lateral stiffness by moving the spokes further outwards. With different functions, front and rear wheels also need different tyres to be able to reach the high level of performance that Enduro racing/riding requires. An aggressive profile with large and high knobs, excellent mud clearing capacities, and a soft compound (SCC – Super Contact Compound) for unrivalled grip describe the front specific Crossmax Charge XL, and to transfer all of your energy into speed, Crossmax Quest XL takes care of the rear. A shallower profile, smaller with more knobs and a new dual compound (X-mix) provide fast rolling performance, traction and confident cornering. Both tyres use a dual ply casing (Guard 2) to offer maximum durability at a competitive weight.
- Rim: 23mm internal width, 27mm external width with ISM weight reduction, Fore drilling and a disc brake specific profile
- Spokes: Zicral bladed straight pull spokes laced 2-cross front and isopulse rear
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy for Sram XD 11 speed cassette only
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 24/24, Fore Drilling
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Extra Features: 2.4" Crossmax Charge XL Front and Crossmax Quest XL Rear, UST Tubeless ready with 2×66tpi
- Weight: 1710g (pair, without tyres)