|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Mavic Crossmax XL Pro WTS offers the perfect blend of performance and reliability for adventurous riders heading off to explore the mountains.
Light rim for technical trails
The 23mm rim (27mm external) brings great comfort and support when the trails get technical. The rim is also paired back, leaving just the right amount of material in high constraint areas. And even more weight is saved thanks to machining between the spokes (Inter Spoke Milling). This lighter weight rim helps climbing, accelerating and handling.
Stronger sidewalls for impact
The rim has also been designed to add strength to the sidewalls, giving more resistance to impacts, which can't always be avoided when riding technical sections at speed. Both the front and rear wheels are built with 24 Mavic bladed Zicral spokes, which give plenty of strength and stiffness. The front wheel has crossed spokes to offer superior comfort and shock absorption (vertical compliance), while the rear wheel is laced using our Isopulse principle to help transfer power to the ground. Radial spokes on the drive side give more responsiveness and enable us to widen the spoke flanges for increased lateral stiffness.
Versatility is key for the Quest tread design, offering a great mix of rolling efficiency, traction and cornering grip. The new dual compound 55/50 shoreA (X-mix) brings fast rolling and durability to the centre tread and confidence when cornering with softer side knobs. With an additional protection layer, the single-ply casing remains light while being strong enough to ride the most aggressive terrain.
- XD freehub for SRAM 11 speed XD cassette only
- Crossmax Quest UST Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.4" tyre with 66 TPI casing
- 23 mm wide rim with Fore drilling
- 24 beefy Zicral spokes
- Crossmax Quest tyres with NEW X-mix dual compound and Guard + casing
- New optimized rim extrusion with ISM weight reduction enables easy handling and easy pedalling
- Light and stiff Zicral spokes, Isopulse lacing (rear)
- Light UST Tubeless Ready tyres
- Full UST rim, with UST Tubeless Ready tyres
- Full hub compatibility: 9/15/20 up front and 9/12x135/142 rear