|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Delivery to EU countries only.
Versatility at its best. The Crossmax ST offers a perfect balance of features to go up and down the mountains fast all day long. Mavic technologies and MTB heritage make for a responsive, light yet strong wheelset.
Innovating bicycle wheels for over 100 years, Mavic has a reputation for building the best wheels available. Whether you want lighter, stiffer, more aerodynamic, stronger or otherwise, Mavic have the wheels for you.
- Soudé Usiné Process: after bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- ISOPULSE Optimum energy transfer: the spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Exclusive to Mavic, MAXTAL aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- QRM+ cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and topped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Zicral alloy spokes have higher stiffness to weight ratio while being stronger than conventional alloy spokes.
- Universal Standard for Tubeless: the UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- Inter Spoke Milling. Lighter rim and equal rigidity is the magic equation to reduce inertia and to free extra power for climbing.
- Instant Transfer System 4 : Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kinds of frame retention system.
- Weight : 1710g (pair).