|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith offers a high level of aerodynamic efficiency and stiffness with no sacrifThe Cosmic Pro Carbone Exalith Wheelset 2016 from Mavic is the best balance of aerodynamics and lightweight in a wheel from Mavic.
The wheel is aerodynamic yet light thanks to the 52mm rim profile with extralight bladed spokes and aerohubs with ISM inside to reduce weight and inertia. Mavic have added their ever attractive carbon look to the Exalith 2 Aluminium rim and brake track and 12K carbon flanges. This wheelset also lets you forget restrictions, with no specific tyre pressure limit. Available in Black with Shimano or Campagnolo compatible freehubs.ice in weight. Its long time proven carbon+aluminium rim technology for clincher is further enhanced by the Exalith 2 treatment, extra light spokes and extra smooth hubs. Now with metalilc grey stickers.
- Rim: 52mm high Maxtal and 12K carbon fibre clincher with SUP join and traditional drilling. Exalith 2 brake track, ISM weight reduction, 6.5mm valve hole. Recommended for tyres 21mm to 28mm
- Spokes: Double butted, Steel bladed straight-pull spokes with aluminium front nipples and rear Brass ABS nipples, laced radial front and rear non drive-side and 2-cross drive-side
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano or SRAM (non-XD) - excl. Campagnolo
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 16/20
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: QRM+ Adjustable Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR601 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with Yksion Pro Griplink/Powerlink tyres (single compound, 127 TPI, front kevlar and rear nylon breakers, max pressure 125 PSI) BR601 QR, rim tape, Exalith brake pads, multifunctional wrench and user guide
- Weight: 1620g (wheel, pair) 420g (tyre, pair)