|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Mavic Cosmic Elite Wheelset 2016 gives road racers and triathletes access to Mavic’s aerodynamic wheel tyres systems.
Mavic have used a 30mm deep rim with an aero profile teamed with ultra bladed straight-pull spokes and aerodynamic hubs to give this wheel it’s overall aerodynamic profile. The weight has been kept down to make it efficient by the combination of the deep and wide rim extrusion mixed with the lightweight and low rolling resistance of the Yksion Comp Tyre. As well as this you get the Sup welding on the rim and the QRM high quality interchangeable cartridge bearings. Available in Black only with Shimano or Campagnolo compatible freehub.
- Rim: 30mm Deep S6000 Aluminium, Aero profile clincher rim with SUP joint, traditional drilling, UB Control brake track and 6.5mm valve hole. Recommended for 21-30mm tyres
- Spokes: Steel bladed straight-pull with brass ABS nipples, laced radial front and rear non drive-side and 2-cross drive-side
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano or SRAM (non-XD) - excl. Campagnolo
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 20/20
- Axle: Steel
- Bearings: QRM Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR101 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with BR101 QR, rim tape, user guide and Yksion Elite tyres (23c, single compound, 120 TPI, max pressure 125 PSI)
- Weight: 1770g (wheel, pair) 410g (tyre, pair)