|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Mavic Cosmic Carbon 40 Elite Wheelset 2016 is a reliable carbon clincher in a streamlines package with an aluminium cooling system. The rim is made from 3K carbon fibre with a built-in aluminium cooling system, which rapidly disperses heat, making the rim not only more reliable but also stronger. The brake track is carbon with TgMax technology to enhance braking modulation and shorten stopping distance.
In this wheel, Mavic have managed to perfectly blend lightweight with aerodynamics by using extralight carbon 40mm wind tunnel optimized rims and Yksion Pro clincher tyres.
- Rim: 40mm deep 3K carbon fibre clincher rim with aluminium cooling system. Co-molded fore drilled inserts, carbon brake track with TgMAX technology, 6.5mm valve hole. Recommended for tyres 21 to 28mm wide
- Spokes: Double butted, Steel bladed straight-pull spokes with Fore integrated aluminium nipples, laced radial front and rear non drive-side and 2-cross drive-side
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel for Shimano or SRAM (non-XD) cassettes - excl. Campagnolo
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 16/20
- Axle: Aluminium
- Bearings: QRM+ Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR301 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with Yksion Pro Griplink/PowerLink tyres (23c, single compound, 127 TPI, front kevlar breaker, rear nylon breaker, max pressure 125 PSI), carbon brake pads, multifunctional adjustment wrench and a user guide
- Weight: 1545g (wheels, pair) 380g (tyres, pair)