Delivery to EU countries only.
Entry level at Mavic never meant low end. This is even truer with the 2013 Aksium S, providing the Wheel-Tyre System benefits, previously reserved to Mavic’s SSC wheels! Extra light rim, safe and durable Mavic Aksion tyres. This is an ideal wheelset for an entry level bike, providing Mavic quality at an affordable price.
Innovating bicycle wheels for over 100 years, Mavic has a reputation for building the best wheels available. Whether you want lighter, stiffer, more aerodynamic, stronger or otherwise, Mavic have the wheels for you.
- Mavic Wheel-Tyre system provides the ideal match of products and a clean aesthetic.
- Includes 2 Aksion tyres; Single compound tyre, Casing 60 TPI, Dimension 700x23c (23-622), Max Pressure 9 bar / 130 psi.
- Force Transfer System reinforces the connection between hub body and pawl, increasing efficiency of transmission.
- Tough and durable sleeve-jointed rim.
- Hammer Hardening local strengthening of the rim area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Lightweight and durable Aksion tyres: 60TPI, single compound and foldable bead.
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings in hub for smooth rolling.
- Specially shaped spokes cannot self-loosen, keeping your wheel stiff.
- Weights: 1735 grams for wheels, 2406 grams including tyres (manufacturer claimed).
- Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed cassettes.