The Mavic Aksium Elite Wheelset 2016 M-28 allows all riders the access to the Mavic quality in a wheel-tyre system at an affordable price.
With this Mavic quality you don’t only get a lightweight product but also a reliable product. This is down to the use of high quality cartridge bearings, rim resistance thanks to the sleeve joint and H2 drilling and the reliability of the new Yksion Elite guard tyres that are grippy as well as cut and puncture resistant. The sleeve joint on the rim helps keep the weight down where it matters most which helps with the overall minimal weight of this wheel-tyre system.
- Rim: 21mm high S6000 Aluminium clincher with a sleeve joint, traditional H2 reinforced drilling, UB Control brake track, 6.5mm valve hole diameter, recommended for 21 to 30mm tyres
- Spokes: Steel bladed straight-pull with Brass ABS nipples, laced radial front and rear non-drive side, 2-cross rear drive-side
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel
- Hub Shell: Aluminium
- Spoke Holes: 20/20
- Axle: Steel
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Skewer: BR101 QR
- Extra Features: Supplied with BR101 QR, Yksion Elite Guard 700 x 25c tyres (single compound, 120 TPI, Nylon Breaker (Bead-to-Bead, max pressure 110 PSI), rim tape and a user guide
- Weight:1735g (wheel, pair) 460g (tyre, pair)