|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Mavic 2015 Crossmax XL WTS 27.5” MTB Wheelset
The Mavic 2015 Crossmax XL WTS 27.5” MTB Wheelset is designed for the adventurers. Strong enough to support aggressive Enduro style riding, it remains light where it really matters. Featuring Mavic's proven technologies like Fore, Zicral, UST and more, it sports new Crossmax Quest tyres, which are versatile and strong for All-Mountain use.
Innovating cycling technology for over 100 years, Mavic has a reputation for building the best products available. Their wheels are widely regarded as the pinnacle of cycling technology.
- Instant Transfer System 4: Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kinds of frame retention system.
- FORE Technology - instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Isopulse - the spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Zicral spokes are made from a specific aluminium alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Exclusive to Mavic, Maxtal aluminium alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic - Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance. This provides high efficiency and durability thanks to low play and tight tolerances.
- Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- No tube, no tape, fully sealed rim for convenient handling enables riding at lower tyre pressure. UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads which is compatible with all types of tyres (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype).
- Weight : 3150 grams (pair of wheel-tyre systems).
- Material: Maxtal.
- Drilling: Fore.
- Weight reduction: ISM.
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype.
- Internal width: 23 mm.
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x23C.
- Crossmax Quest.
- Type: UST Tubeless Ready.
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound.
- Casing: 66 TPI.
- Dimension 27.5": 2.40.
- Material: Zicral.
- Shape: straight pull, round.
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum.
- Count: 24 front and rear.
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse.
- BX601 rear quick release.
- UST valve and accessories.
- Front 15 mm adapters.
- Rear QR adapters.
- Rear 12x142mm adapters.
- Specific disc bolts.
- Computer magnet (front wheel) .
- Multifonction adjustment wrench.
- User guide.
Available to EU countries only.