|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Mavic 2015 Cosmic CXR 60 C Clincher Wheelset
The Mavic 2015 Cosmic CXR 60 C Clincher Wheelset uses race proven CX01 Technology in 60 mm clincher size to suit all kinds of race. The integrated Wheel-Tyre System cheats the wind. Visible, impactful and respected by the world's most famous wind tunnels. Saving time and watts in all conditions.
Innovating cycling technology for over 100 years, Mavic has a reputation for building the best products available. Their wheels are widely regarded as the pinnacle of cycling technology.
- Mavic CX01 Technology delivers an integrated Wheel-Tyre System that smoothes air flow around the tyre and wheel and improves laminar airflow at every yaw angle. It enables Cosmic CXR wheels to deliver the lowest aerodynamic drag ever measured on a road Wheel-Tyre System.
- Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions. Braking distance is shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level. Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey colour for thousands of kilometres. New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels).
- Inter Spoke Milling - An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Force Transfer System - Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic - Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance. This provides high efficiency and durability thanks to low play and tight tolerances.
- Exclusive to Mavic, Maxtal aluminium alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Weight : 2515 grams (pair of wheel-tyre systems).
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fibre.
- Height: 60 mm, Width: 27 mm with CX01 groves.
- Joint: SUP.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Brake track: Exalith 2.
- Weight reduction: ISM.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tyre: clincher.
- ETRTO size: 622x13C.
- Recommended tyre size: 23 mm.
- Yksion CXR GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) - 190g.
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound.
- Casing: 127 TPI.
- Breaker: Nylon.
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c) .
- Max. Pressure: 9 bar / 130 psi.
- Specific aero shape for Cosmic CXR rim profile.
- To be used with CX01 Blades (CX01 Blades are not compatible with any other tyre).
- Material: steel.
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted.
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS.
- Count: front 16, rear 20.
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side.
- Front and rear bodies: carbon center tube and aluminium flanges.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings.
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel.
- BR601 quick releases.
- Rim tape.
- CXR specific Exalith brake pads.
- Valve extender.
- Multifunction adjustment wrench.
- User guide.
Available to EU countries only.