|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Mavic 2015 Cosmic Carbone SLE WTS Clincher Wheelset
The Mavic 2015 Cosmic Carbone SLE WTS Clincher Wheelset offers a high level of aerodynamic efficiency and stiffness with no sacrifice in weight. Its long time proven carbon-aluminum rim technology for clincher is further enhanced by the Exalith 2 treatment, extra light spokes and extra smooth hubs.
Innovating cycling technology for over 100 years, Mavic has a reputation for building the best products available. Their wheels are widely regarded as the pinnacle of cycling technology.
- Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions. Braking distance is shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level. Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey colour for thousands of kilometres. New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels).
- Inter Spoke Milling - An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic - Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance. This provides high efficiency and durability thanks to low play and tight tolerances.
- Exclusive to Mavic, Maxtalc aluminium alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Weight : 2190 grams (pair of wheel-tyre systems).
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fibre.
- Height: 52 mm.
- Joint: SUP.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Brake track: Exalith 2.
- Weight reduction: ISM.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tyre: clincher.
- ETRTO size: 622x13C.
- Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 28 mm.
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) - 190g.
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound.
- Casing: 127 TPI.
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon.
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c) .
- Max. Pressure: 9 bar / 130 psi.
- Material: steel.
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted.
- Nipples: front aluminum, rear brass, ABS.
- Count: front 16, rear 20.
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side.
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings.
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel for Campagnolo (please call if you need Shimano/SRAM)
- BR601 quick releases.
- Exalith brake pads.
- Multifonction adjustment wrench.
- User guide.
Available to EU countries only.