Delivery to EU countries only.
Entry level at Mavic never meant low end. This is even truer with the Aksium S, providing the full Wheel-Tyre System benefits previously limited to their higher-end offerings. Extra light rim, safe and durable Mavic Aksion tyre, all at a very attractive price. The Aksium will improve any ride!
Innovating cycling technology for over 100 years, Mavic has a reputation for building the best products available. Their wheels are widely regarded as the pinnacle of cycling technology.
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- QRM - Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- Self Lock: The special shape of the spoke end, on the thread, makes it impossible to loosen.The spokes stays tightly screwed into the nipple, no tension loss is occuring.
- H2: Hammer Hardening Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- 24mm rim height, ETRTO 622x15C.
- Aksion Tyre: Single Compound tread, 60TPI casing, 700x23c (23-622), max pressure 130 psi.
- Weights: Front wheel 800g, Rear wheel 935g, Tyres 335g (each).