LOOK Keo Flex 2 Pedals
The Keo Flex 2 Pedals are the only one-piece clipless pedal combining the body and the lever into a single unit. This major patented LOOK innovation has designed a pedal which is very easy to use and secure. The Keo Flex 2 Pedal is ideal for beginners wishing to buy their first clipless pedals. With this new springless concept we have created new clip-in and clip-out sensations. The Keo Flex 2 Pedal is fitted with a lever stop that backs up the lever by stopping its rearward travel.
LOOK one of the most innovative firms of the market is the Inventor of the clipless pedal, of the first carbon frame in 1986 and of the first track single-piece carbon frame, LOOK is the worldwide leader of the road clipless pedal. Its policy in the field of research and development earned it the INPI Trophy of the most innovative small and medium sized firms of France in 2009. LOOK has also won 4 times the Bike of the Year award in France; it was several times awarded the Star of Design as well as the IF Design award in Germany in 2010. LOOK has an incomparable experience and know-how in carbon designing and manufacturing. An independent company, LOOK has its head office in Nevers, where all the designing and development of products takes place, and a production site. LOOK has a staff of around 420 people throughout the world today.
- Easy removal, while ensuring a high level of safety.
- Firm cleat insertion (safety click).
- Large surface area.
- Utilisation: Beginner / Leisure
- Body Lever: One-Piece Composite
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Spindle / Sole Height: 17,1 mm
- Distance Between Pedal Spindle & Crank Arm: 53 mm
- Cleats: Look Kéo Cleat
- Angular Movement: 0°, 4.5° Or 9° Depending On Type Of Cleat
- Weight: 122 G. (312 G Per Pair With Cleats And Screws)
- Accessories: One Pair Of Red Keo Cleats Fixings (Six 5 X 11mm Screws And 6 Washers)