The new body of the Kéo Classic 2 is the combination of a dual material injection, one to provide a specific colour for the body and another for the support surface. With a new larger and dimpled support surface that ensures excellent stability for the foot on the pedal and comfortable pedalling.
Inventor of the clipless pedal, LOOK leads the way in the development of road cycling products. When only the best will do, LOOK no further.
- New bi-injected body.
- New dimpled bearing surface.
- Resistance adjustable from 8 to 12 for a customised engagement.
- Large contact surface area for a high level of pedalling comfort.
- Very easy to use, ideal for cyclists new to clipless pedals.
- Includes cleats (4.5deg float).
- Weight: 140g (pair).