Take on fast and furious mud runs in the GEL-FujiRunnegade. Hurdle obstacles and break through thick sludge with a lightweight design and big lugs on the outsole. You could throw them on for fell running in the rain, too.
Jump feet-first into the mud and your shoes will come out spotless – that’s because mud and water bounce right off the PLASMAGUARD upper. Mud won’t get in your shoe from the top either, with a sock-like fit around your ankle.
- Anti-Gravel Tongue - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole
- Elastic Laces - A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Racing Last - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Solid Rubber Outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction
- Solyte Midsole - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- Water-Repellent Upper - Provides a water-repellent upper without the loss of breathability
|Model Number||T683N 2193|
|Manufacturer Colour||azalea / silver / black|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- very narrow fit! Review by Tanja
Price Value Quality
take half size larger, if possible.
very narrow fit. since it is a "fitting" shoe, you can adjust the wideness with laces, because the shell is very tight. might loosen up a little when worn. will see. (Posted on 13/07/2016)