Turbo trainers are a great way to keep fit when the weather’s grim. Kurt Kinetic indoor trainers allow you to ride your bike without ever leaving your living room!
Dual fan design offers smooth, road-like resistance and lasting durability. Each fan is individually precision-balanced, to ensure smooth operation. The only wind resistance trainer that provides coast-down simulation, speed-sensitive resistance and a precision machined roller to reduce tire wear. It’s the ideal choice for the casual rider who demands more or as a pre-race warm-up partner for serious cyclists.
The Cyclone features the same frame as Kinetic’s Road Machine, offering all of the stability and durability that kinetic is known for at a much lower price. It is also five pounds lighter than the Road Machine, making it much easier to transport.
No other trainer brings everything together like Kinetic. From the heavy weight flywheel to the leak proof fluid chambers, every element is calibrated to achieve a single objective; align cyclists with the most natural, road like feeling imaginable.
- Smooth, progressive resistance precisely replicates outdoor ride feel.
- The most reliable wind trainer available.
- Fully assembled.
- Unmatched stability and durability.
- Lightweight, the perfect pre-race warm up trainer.
- Dual 2.2 lb. flywheels (largest of any wind trainer) offer realistic road feel and coast down.
- Progressive resistance from 5 to 3000+ watts.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs grip for easy setup.
- Large diameter roller reduces tire wear and provides a smoother ride.
- Fits 22” to 29” wheels—up to 29 x 2.4” tires sizes.
- Lifetime Warranty & Crash Replacement Policy.
Available to EU countries only.