An all-Italian road helmet made with Kask's signature styling and workmanship. The Mojito offers the superb Up & Down fitting system and unique synthetic leather chin strap for absolute comfort out on the roads.
The Team GB Edition of the Mojito Road Helmet is designed to reflect the red, white and blue of team GB's race kit and as a nod to GB's successes on the Olympic track as well as the recent successes on the road most notably with Brad Wiggins and Chris Froome of Team Sky.
Up & Down Adjustment
The Up-N-Down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet due to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, GEL internal liner ensures total comfort and performance.
Eco-Leather Chin Strap
The soft, anti allergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid skin irritation. The Eco-leather strap provides a touch of luxury unseen on other helmets.
- In-moulding construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- 26 large air vents arranged to optimize aerodynamics
- Unique Up-n-Down hinged adjustment system for the ultimate fit
- Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon thermo fixed straps with reflecting strips and quick release buckle
- Dual Layer padding
- Quick release buckle
- Sanitized internal padding optimizes evaporation of sweat, and removable and washable
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety
- Weight: 220 grams
|Manufacturer Colour||Team GB|