Combines freedom of movement with versatile detailing: The Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 24 Backpack is a medium-capacity, lightweight day pack for biking and hiking trips. The ACS TIGHT suspension system hugs your body and ensures full control of the load at all times. To ensure you enjoy those physically demanding activities, the central air channel at the back and the air-permeable padding provide exceptional ventilation and outstanding carry comfort.
We’ve added many details to the MOAB JAM to make it an ideal day pack for a wide variety of uses. Attachments options for a pump, helmet and LED light are very practical details for biking trips. And on hikes you can also attach your trekking poles to the outside of the pack.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation.
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle.
- Lightly padded padded, stowaway waist belt.
- Stowaway helmet attachment.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Pump and bottle attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Attachment for LED light.
- Large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for drinks bladder), front pocket with key clip and small compartments and pouches for small items (ORGANIZER), 2 mesh side pouches, waist belt pocket.
- Equipped for a hydration system.
- Integrated raincover.
- Main pack section: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric (CROSS RIP 210D) and very lightweight, high tenacity fabric (NAILHEAD 210D).
- Base: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric (CROSS RIP 210D).
- Frame: special cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE).
|Model Number||2002302 6000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|