Mobility and carry comfort for fast-paced activities: The Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 18 Backpack is our small, lightweight day pack for all kinds of outdoor sports. It comes with our flexible ACS TIGHT suspension system, so it doesn’t restrict your movement when you are out and about. Because the pack sits securely and close to your body, you always keep full control of the carry, – even when the pace hots up. The air channel in the middle and the air-permeable back padding enhance the ventilation, making the carry more comfortable.
Due to its neat compartments and attachments for helmet, trekking poles, pump and LED light, the MOAB JAM 18 is ideal for physically demanding biking and hiking use and everyday life outdoors.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation.
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle.
- Lightly padded padded, stowaway waist belt.
- Stowaway helmet attachment.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Pump and bottle attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Attachment for LED light.
- Large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for drinks bladder) front pocket with key clip and small compartments and pouches for small items (ORGANIZER), 2 mesh side pouches, waist belt pocket.
- Equipped for a hydration system.
- Integrated raincover.
- Main pack section: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric (CROSS RIP 210D) and very lightweight, high tenacity fabric (NAILHEAD 210D).
- Base: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric (CROSS RIP 210D).
- Frame: special cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE).
|Model Number||2002312 1127|
|Manufacturer Colour||Classic Blue|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|