Built for hiking in the wind and the rain: We have used very soft outer fabric for the Jack Wolfskin Jasper XT Mens Hardshell Jacket. Together with the breathable TEXAPORE fabric and the thin mesh lining, it delivers good wear comfort on the move - even during prolonged bouts of rain. In fine weather, simply detach the hood and stash it one of the many pockets. The high collar zips right up to the chin and protects you from wind chill.
Via the system zip you can zip in a compatible fleece jacket for use as an inner jacket. Teaming the two jackets creates a winter-ready combination of insulation and weather protection.
- TEXAPORE 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h).
- BASIC HOOD: detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision.
- 2 hip pockets, chest pocket, secret pocket.
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in compatibility with an inner jacket.
- Weatherproof shell jacket for day hikes.
- Waterproof and windproof.
|Model Number||1107471 2520|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|