Good weather protection for lengthy hikes: The Jack Wolfskin Jasper XT Ladies Hardshell Jacket does a top job of keeping out the wind and rain during your back country explorations, thanks to its waterproof, breathable TEXAPORE fabric. The jacket has light mesh lining for superior wear comfort. It feels pleasant on the skin and wicks moisture away quickly. The jacket can also be worn without the hood. It can either be zipped off entirely or rolled and stashed inside the collar.
For cooler days we have equipped it with a system zip. This means the jacket can be teamed up with a compatible fleece jacket to create a full-spec winter solution.
- TEXAPORE 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h).
- BASIC HOOD: detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision.
- 2 hip pockets, chest pocket, secret pocket.
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in compatibility with an inner jacket.
- Weatherproof shell jacket for day hikes.
- Waterproof and windproof.
|Model Number||1107171 1156|
|Manufacturer Colour||Peacock Blue|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|