Small format, feature-packed bike & hike pack: The Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 16 Backpack is a compact day pack and ideal for energetic activities. The lightweight, flexible ACS TIGHT LITE suspension system hugs your body and ensures your kit stays firmly in place. The mesh on the back ensures very good ventilation of all contact points.
When designing the compartments we focused on the essentials: Main compartment, front pocket, flexible side pockets, inner pouch for drinks bladder and ORGANIZER for small items. Also included are attachments for a helmet, pump and bottle – very practical details when you’re out biking.
- ACS TIGHT LITE: very lightweight, flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and ventilation.
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle.
- Stowaway helmet attachment.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Pump and bottle attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Attachment for LED light.
- Main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for drinks bladder), front pocket with key clip, flexible front pocket, 2 mesh side pouches.
- Equipped for a hydration system.
- Integrated raincover.
- Main pack section: very lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (CROSS RIP 100D) and abrasion-resistant, high tenacity fabric (NAILHEAD 100D).
- Base: lightweight, thickly coated polyamide fabric (WATERLOCK 210D).
- Frame: special cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE).
|Model Number||2002332 6032|
|Manufacturer Colour||Dark Steel|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|