Ideal for all your sporting activities: The Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 12 Backpack is a lightweight day pack designed for highly aerobic outdoor sports. Which is why we equipped it with our ACS TIGHT-LITE suspension system. It’s very lightweight and well ventilated. The suspension system also ensures the backpack sits securely and close to your body. So your gear stays safe however energetic you are.
The HAM ROCK 12 comes with several practical features: integrated rain cover, attachments for air pump, bottle and trekking poles, hydration system pouch and tube duct give you maximum scope to pack whatever you like.
- ACS TIGHT LITE: very lightweight, flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and ventilation.
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Pump and bottle attachment.
- Attachment for LED light.
- Main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for drinks bladder), front pocket with key clip, flexible front pocket, 2 mesh side pouches.
- Equipped for a hydration system.
- Integrated raincover.
- Main pack section: very lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (CROSS RIP 100D) and abrasion-resistant, high tenacity fabric (NAILHEAD 100D).
- Base: lightweight, thickly coated polyamide fabric (WATERLOCK 210D).
- Frame: special cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE).
|Model Number||2002342 6000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|