Good insulation performance at a minimal weight: With the Jack Wolfskin Atmosphere Flex Mens Gilet you get reliable insulation you can take with you everywhere. The gilet is made from a combination of windproof STORMLOCK fabric and a DOWNFIBER mix fill to keep you warm and shut out the wind. The shoulders have robust MICROGUARD insulation to withstand the pressure exerted by pack straps.
The ATMOSPHERE’s second big advantage is its elasticity. At the sides we have used NANUK DYNAMIC fleece for enhanced freedom of movement. And when you no longer need the warmth, the gilet simply stuffs into its own hip pocket - very practical!
- STORMLOCK: very light, windproof, breathable and water resistant fabric.
- Fill consists of 70 % hydrophobic duck down and 30 % extremely warm, quick-drying and easy-care synthetic fibrefill (700 cuin fill power).
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): exceptionally warm synthetic fibre insulation.
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind resistant outer.
- 2 hip pockets (one of which doubles as a stuff pouch).
|Model Number||1202141 1077|
|Manufacturer Colour||Dark Turquoise|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|