A classic JACK WOLFSKIN trekking shoe, this model boasts great comfort, good roll-through performance, thick cushioning, a high-traction, torsion-resistant sole and reliable water resistance. This shoe is ideal for hikes and multi-day tours. The upper is made from suede, which provides stability and durability
- Suede and robust, hydrophobic polyester material
- Waterproof, very breathable TEXAPORE O2+ membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying CIRCULINER polyester lining
- Sturdy, yet very lightweight VIBRAM MOUNTAIN TREK sole with good cushioning and excellent grip
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Lacing with metal hooks, sprung lace loops, metal eyelets and nylon loops
|Model Number||4003661 6910|
|Manufacturer Colour||Nearly Black|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Dimensions on the manufacturer's website is not accurate. Review by Sam
Price Value Quality
Appearance - 5+
hard, strong, comfortable.
No size on site "Startfitness".
Dimensions on the manufacturer's website is not accurate.
With a length of 280 mm of my feet - the size of the site 10,5 UK manufacturer - this is not correct. For my feet suitable size 9,5 UK, with a margin on a warm sock. (Posted on 27/09/2016)