The next generation of off-trail running shoes designed to deliver the ultimate in grip over extreme terrain. X-TALON for speed and agility. X-CLAW for endurance and comfort. The ultimate shoe for running long distances over extreme terrain. Delivers outstanding claw cleat grip, comfort and protection while retaining lightweight flexibility. Ideal for high mileage training in the mountains and fells.
- For all extreme terrain running, including off-trail conditions encountered on mountains and fells.
- Phenomenal grip: New X-CLAW outsole features DUAL-C compound (a mix of medium and hard sticky rubbers) for improved durability and stability. Refined claw cleat stud configuration ensures quick release of mud and debris.
- Increased comfort on long runs: Unique POWERFLOW midsole technology delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles. Wider to box allows toes to splay.
- Enjoy more protection: Super-durable, yet lightweight, upper material, full rand, toe bumper and internal gusset offer protection on descents and from debris. Water repelled by durable water resistant coating.
- Does it all: Equally adaptable to training or faster running. Cutaways on the outsole increase flexibility and reduce weight. Dynamic Fascia Band delivers kick of energy with every stride.
- Weight : 275g / 9.7oz
- Fit : Standard Fit
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: POWER FLOW
- Drop : 8mm
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Teal / Berry|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|