Sharing the same groundbreaking Tri-C™ outsole and third generation Meta-Shank™ found in the 255, the 245 offers the same industry leading grip and underfoot protection. With a reduced 3mm drop and stripped back upper, the 245 is a lighter, faster, natural trail running shoe. Choose this if you're looking for a top end trail shoe that races as well as it trains.
- TRI-CTM Outsole - Combines a blend of sticky, hardy sticky and endurance rubber to deliver an optimal level of grip and traction without sacrificing durability.
- Injected EVA Midsole - For comfort and a soft feel under your feet.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Standard Fit - A wider toe box allows the toes to splay. Perfect for the forefoot striker, athletes with a wider foot and when lifting weights.
- Shoc-ZoneTM - A 6mm differential accommodates a lower heel ridge to keep you closer to the ground and maximise your running efficiency.
- Trailroc - A design specific to the Inov-8 range that guarantees superb traction and support underfoot.
|Manufacturer Colour||Yellow / Blue|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Nearly very good Review by Doc
Quality Price Value
Minus's - uppers split after 80 miles on outside (by little toe) on both shoes. Design fault (I think) as toe overlay just at point it digs into material as fore foot flexes. Shame nearly a very good shoe. (Posted on 28/04/2016)
- Ligth trail shoe Review by Vesa
Price Value Quality