The Inov8 Terraclaw 250 Womens Running Shoe provides an optimal combination of protection and grip for running on all sorts of terrain. A dual rubber lugged outsole uses a hard sticky rubber for added durability where it matters most and a soft sticky rubber everywhere else to give you exceptional traction. A series of welded overlays across the upper offer lightweight structure to secure the foot against the unpredictability of the trail.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Dual-C Outsole combines two different sticky outsole rubbers for added durability and maximized grip.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Toe Cap increases the uppers durability and keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provides a secure fit.
- X-Lock uses welded overlays in the forefoot to keep the foot in place.
- Tongue Lock uses a diagonally sewn material to keep the tongue in place while running.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Berry / Black|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|