From single track to steep descents, the TERRACLAW™ performs on the widest range of trails imaginable. Our unique lug design releases debris and grit like no other, delivering optimum grip with every foot strike.
The higher mileage version of the TERRACLAW™ range, this shoe delivers extra protection and comfort courtesy of a full rand and higher stack height.
- Utilises two types of sticky rubber—hard sticky (black) in areas of high wear,
- where durability is of extra importance, and soft sticky (blue) everywhere else to maximise grip.
Multi Directional Lugs
- Designed to provide traction when climbing, descending, and contouring. The
- direction of the lugs has been dictated by the foot’s natural movement during situations where grip is essential.
Protective Toe Cap
- Double-layered protective toe cap ensures that minor toe bumps don’t knock the athlete off their stride.
- Welded overlay that keeps the foot in place and allows the toes to splay for added comfort on long runs.
- A secure mid-foot hold that allows the athlete to move naturally, achieved by a welded lightweight film.
Dynamic Fascia Band™
- Our patented technology, the DFB™ mimics the ‘Windlass Effect’, delivering a kick of energy with each step, helping the athlete to move faster and more efficiently.
Tongue Lock Technology
- Diagonally sewn lace lock keeps the tongue in place for friction-free running.
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Berry / Blue|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|