From single track to steep descents, the TERRACLAWTM performs on the widest range of trails imaginable. Our unique lug design releases debris and grit like no other, delivering optimum grip with every foot strike. At just 220g, the lightest version of the TERRACLAWTM is stripped-back for racing super-fast with a finely tuned balance of performance and protection. Red Dot Award winner for design excellence.
- For mild to moderately technical trails, racing.
- Optimum grip: The Dual-C sticky rubber outsole compound of hard and sticky rubbers grasp even slick rock while the multi-directional lug pattern compliments the foot's natural movement and allows for debris release.
- Lightweight: Designed for speed on race day at only 220g and a 4mm drop using lightweight materials and removing protections the advanced racer doesn't need.
- Superior balance of protection and weight: Stripped back welded overlays on the toe bumper and upper and a diagonally sewn tongue for debris defense keeps the foot protected with minimal added weight.
- Added drainage: The mesh upper material allows for greater drainage and breathability.
- Weight : 220g / 8oz
- Fit : Standard Fit
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: Compressed EVA
- Drop : 4mm
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Red / Grey|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|