From single track to steep descents, the TERRACLAW™ performs on the widest range of trails imaginable. Our unique lug design releases debris and grit like no other, delivering optimum grip with every foot strike. At just 220g, the lightest version of the TERRACLAW™ is stripped-back for racing super-fast with a finely tuned balance of performance and protection.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Dual-C Outsole combines two different sticky outsole rubbers for added durability and maximized grip.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Toe Cap increases the uppers durability and keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- RayWrap uses seamless overlays to keep the foot in place.
- Tongue Lock uses a diagonally sewn material to keep the tongue in place while running.
- Asymmetrical lacing wraps the foot to the shoe and relieves pressure over the top ridge of the foot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
|Manufacturer Colour||Berry / Blue / Black|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|