Our most versatile all-round shoe for long adventures where the terrain and surroundings are unpredictable. Utilising GORE-TEX® product technology and the new GORE® flex construction, the ROCLITE™ 282 GTX® delivers the optimal combination of natural movement and flexibility with climate comfort and protection from the elements. This increases comfort during adventurous training runs and races.
- Inov-8’s Sticky™ compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimises grip in wet conditions, however the trade off is it wears down quicker.
Gore-Tex® Product Technology
- Inov-8™ GORE-TEX® Footwear provides waterproof protection and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
Breathable Therefore Dry
- The pores of the membrane are about 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, and this allows water vapour (perspiration) to escape.
- Cooler feet in warm conditions
- Dry rather than sweat soaked feet
Waterproof Therefore Dry
- The microporous structure of the GORE-TEX® membrane consists of approximately 1.4 billion pores per square centimetre. Each pore is about 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water and therefore no moisture can penetrate from the outside.
- Fewer blisters from wet runs
- Reduced weight gain in wet conditions
- Warmer feet in cold, wet weather
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Grey|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|