The ideal waist pack for shorter, faster races when mandatory kit must be carried. Two rear zipped pockets designed to hold jacket and pants, with two additional stretch pockets up front for map, compass, food or other necessities
- Quick and easy access: Each piece of mandatory race kit has its own separate pocket, so it can be quickly located and accessed.
- Use on the move: Large zip pulls ensure rear pockets are easy to open and close without removing pack from the waist.
- Outstanding comfort: V-compression straps ensure a comfortable and moulded fit to the body with reduced bounce.
- Feels fast: With weight distributed evenly around the waist, it barely feels like you are wearing a pack.
- Emergency enhanced: Whistle attached to pack, so easy to locate and quick to use in an emergency.
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|