The Inov-8 Mudclaw 300 Fell Running Shoe's EVA midsole is designed to provide comfortable cushioning and shockwave attenuation whilst its synthetic upper delivers lightweight support which in turn yields improved durability and comfort.
The endurance rubber compound has been formulated for an optimal balance of rugged durability and consistent grip and traction on a variety of surfaces.
The upper support lacing is attached to nylon webbing, which cradles and secures just behind the metatarsal heads for additional support.
- EVA Midsole - Designed to deliver consistent comfort and extra cushioning
- Synthetic Upper - A lightweight upper offers increased durability and conformity
- TPU - For enhanced forefoot protection
- Endurance Rubber Compound - Formulated for an optimal balance between wear and grip
- Performance Last - Precise fitting last yields minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending
- Webbing Upper Support - Nylon webbing cradles and secures the upper behind the metatarsal heads
- Weight - 300 grams
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Red|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Don't be scared they are good Review by Malcolm
Price Value Quality