|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
MOJO HD GENERATION 3
The new Mojo HD (HD3 for short) is the third act in the Mojo HD/Mojo HDR trailbike trilogy. Everything is new from the ground-up, notably featuring the latest and greatest refinement of the famed dw-link suspension. Geometry is fully modern: longer, lower and slacker, with 6” of plush rear wheel travel. Ibis have built in versatile internal routing and updated the carbon fibre frame design, allowing them to put a water bottle on top of the downtube. We also achieve a drop in weight and pedaling performance on par with the Ripley, so the bike is very fast going up, and scary fast going down.
Please call for availability of other sizes.
FEATURES OF THE NEW! HD3
- 650b (27.5") wheels
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- 6” (150mm) of rear wheel travel
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 67 degree head angle with a 150mm fork (66.6º with 160 fork)
- UK Shock specs: ALL build kits include the awesome Fox Float DPS, 3pos-Adj Evol LV, 7.875 x 2.250
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9"
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Up to 2.4" rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- Bottom Bracket height 13.4"
- Removable direct mount front derailleur mount for a clean 1X look
Full specification for this build can be found in the details tab.
|Frame||Carbon fibre monocoque frame and swingarm|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 RC2 160mm, 27.5”, 15QR|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS, 3pos-Adj Evol LV, 7.875 x 2.250|
|Shifters||SL-M8000, DEORE XT (right hand only)|
|Derailleur (Rear)||RD-M8000,DEORE XT, GS 11 SPEED SHADOW PLUS|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M8000 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine Cinch 30T 175mm (170mm optional)|
|Cassette||CS-M8000, DEORE XT, 11-SPEED, 11-42|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG700-11, FOR 11-SPEED|
|Rims||Stan’s ZTR Flow 650b 32H Black|
|Tyres||Maxxis 27.5 x 2.30 Minion DHF F60 3C/EXO TR|
|Handlebar||Ibis Carbon Handlebar - 740mm width Hi-Fi (riser) or Lo-Fi (Flat)|
|Stem||Thomson 40, 50 or 60mm, or Ibis 60 or 70mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56|
|Saddle||Ibis custom saddle, CrMo rails|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra, with KGP remote|
|Number of Gears||11|