|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
MOJO HD3, NOW WITH BOOST, NOW WITH PLUS
The Mojo HD3 was an instant classic when launched in November of 2014. It was Ibis' most popular bike in 2015.
We are pleased to announce a major update to the Mojo HD3 as of March of 2016.
The Mojo HD3 is now both Boost and Plus compatible.
Boost is a new standard for axles and drivetrains that allows us to build a bike with a stiffer rear end and no weight penalty. It also allows us to increase clearance so we can run larger rubber on the bike. The HD3 now accommodates the incredible new 2.8" Plus tires from both Schwalbe and Maxxis. In the words of 'The Angry Singlespeeder" on MTBR, these tires have "Traction for Days". The level of grip with the new plus tires is just shy of Velcro.
The HD3 also features the latest and greatest refinement of the famed dw-link suspension. Geometry is fully modern: longer, lower and slacker, with 6” of plush rear wheel travel. We’ve built in versatile internal routing and updated the carbon fiber frame design, allowing us to put a water bottle on top of the downtube. We also achieve a drop in weight and pedaling performance on par with the Ripley, so the bike is very fast going up, and scary fast going down.
Please note: Image used for illustration purposes only. This listing is for the frame and shock only, excludes all other parts.
- Accepts 27.5" tires in 2.3", 2.5" and also 2.8" Plus size
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- Boost 148mm rear
- 6” (150mm) of rear wheel travel
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame and swingarm
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 66.6º head angle
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Evol (upgrade to Float X2 will be + £200)
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter is available
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9"
- 160mm post mount
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- BB height with tire sag is the same with 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 tires
- 1X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look